Last modified: April 17, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), and payment information, as well as other information you directly give us on our Website or via correspondence and/or interactions between you and the Company (collectively, "Personal Information").
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, including our Affiliated Parties (defined below). We may add this to information we get from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, IP address, location data, search queries, and specific information about your use of and actions on our Website, including the details of booking made through our Website.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We may collect information from the use of these web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect from users of the Website (both registered and unregistered) may be used for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- Affiliated Parties. We use third-party partners to help us operate and maintain our Website and deliver our products and services to you. We may also share your information with our service providers and other third parties ("Affiliated Parties") that provide products or services for or through this Website or for our business (such as website or database hosting companies, address verification companies, communications providers, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, credit card processing companies and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Affiliated Parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and to only use it for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Aggregate Statistics. We may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and emails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports, which do not describe or identify any individual user or organization.
- With Your Consent. We may share Personal information with your consent and for the purpose for which you provide it. For example, you may let us share Personal Information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- Legally Compelled Disclosures. We may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law, comply with a judicial or court order or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Website, the users of the Website, and/or our Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our Website, us, or third parties.
ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Rights to Opt In / Opt Out. You have the right to "opt in" and/or "opt out" of certain of our uses of your Personal Information. For example, if you are prompted to provide Personal Information on this Website or in connection with our communications to you, you may have the opportunity to elect (by indicating your consent) whether you would like to receive such correspondence from us. You may opt out of AZDS's promotional e-mails by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link within the email you receive. We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share their data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
- Delete your Account. You always have the right to delete your account as described below in Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
UPDATING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may delete your account profile entirely by clicking on your username and choosing "delete account".
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We utilize virus protection software and employ multiple availability zones. Any payment transaction will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We only keep your information for so long as it is reasonably necessary. When setting our data retention periods, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information we hold, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the information and the purposes for which we process the information (including whether we can achieve those purposes by other means). We also take into account our other legal obligations to keep or securely dispose of personal information.
INFORMATION FOR EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS
If you are located in certain countries, including Switzerland or those countries that fall under the scope of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal information, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your Personal Information;
- Request correction or deletion of your Personal Information;
- Object to our use and processing of your Personal Information;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your Personal Information; and
- Request portability of your Personal Information.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your Personal Information using your account settings (see Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information), but if you aren't able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, please use mailing or email address set forth in Contact Us below. European Union and Swiss individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Our lawful basis for processing your Personal Information is on the following grounds:
- you have consented to the processing (this may apply where you have elected to receive emails about our promotions and product changes or through creating an account on our Website).
- if you are a customer who is an individual, because it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us. This includes where you have instructed us to take some pre-contractual steps prior to us formalizing the contract.
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, such as our obligations to keep accounting records and tax records.
- the processing is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interest of operating our business of carrying out analytics services for our customers, improving our website, our products and services and promoting and administering the business. In accordance with data protection law, we have carefully weighed your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms against our interest to process your information and are satisfied that we are justified in processing your information for this purpose.
We store and process information about you on computers in the United States. Privacy laws local to our servers and computers will apply to information we store about you.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statutes, internet or other similar network activity, and geolocation data. For examples of the personal information we collect, please see "Information We Collect" above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Personal Information: We collect personal information for the business purposes described in "How We Use Your Information" above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect personal information directly from you, automatically, and from other sources, each of which is more particularly described in "Information We Collect" above.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statutes, and geolocation data.
- Categories of Third Parties with whom We Share Personal Information: We may share your personal information with the third parties as described in "Sharing of Personal Information" above.
- Sale of Personal Information: AZDS does not sell your personal information.
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal information, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal information.
- Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the prior 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal information we share for a business or commercial purpose, the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data in order to protect your privacy and security.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law, and we may deny your deletion request if retaining the personal information is necessary for us or our service providers under one of the nine statutory exceptions listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.105, as amended by AB 1146. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your information in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request to delete your personal information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us in writing at AZDS, LLC, 3507 Ringsby Court, Suite 107, Denver, Colorado 80216, USA, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must (i) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see "Information for California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights" above for more information.
To register a complaint or concern, please contact us by email or mailing address as set forth above.